The primary NSFAS contact details are 08000 67327 (Toll-free), 021 763 3200, and email@example.com. NSFAS’s Postal address is Private Bag X1, Plumstead, 7801 while the Physical address is 2nd Floor, House Vincent, 10 Brodie Road, Wynberg, Cape Town, 7700.
If you’re facing any challenges concerning your myNSFAS login account or want self-service help, don’t hesitate to contact the NSFAS bursary scheme via the following;
- Call number: 0860 067 327.
- Toll-free: 0800 203 900.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Twitter: @myNFSAS.
- SMS: 30916.
- Postal Address: University and TVET College documents Private Bag X4, Plumstead 7801, South Africa.
- Physical Address: 10 Brodie Road, House Vincent 2nd Floor, Wynberg, Cape Town 7700.
- NSFAS self-service link: https://my.nsfas.org.za/mynsfas/selfservice.html.
NSFAS has no Whatsapp number to connect to. NSFAS Chat or customer service will however be available to you from Monday to Friday, from 08:30 to 17:00.
For specific NSFAS contact details, continue reading.
Table of Contents
How to chat with NSFAS
Aside from contacting NSFAS via email or call, you can also chat with them via the nsfas.org.za website.
- Navigate to the NSFAS website at www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on myNSFAS, OR.
- Go directly to the self-service portal my.nsfas.org.za/mynsfas/selfservice.
- Enter your email address and password to sign in to your account.
- Click on NSFAS Chat.
Kindly note that NSFAS has no Whatsapp number.
How to contact NSFAS by email
You can also contact the National Student Financial Aid Scheme via their email address. Here is how.
- Open Gmail on your phone or your computer.
- Click ＋ Compose icon. It’s on the upper-left side of your Gmail inbox. Doing so opens a “New Message” window in the lower-right corner of the page.
- The next step is to enter the NSFAS email address…email@example.com. Click the “To” or “Recipients” text box at the top of the New Message window, then type in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add a subject. Click the “Subject” text field, then type in whatever you want the subject of the email to be.
- Now, enter your email message ie. your enquiries, issues, etc. Give many details and add attachments (image, .pdf, .doc, .ppt, etc.) if needed.
- Click Send. It’s a blue button in the bottom-left corner of the email window.
- Wait for a reply from NSFAS.
NSFAS virtual contact center
NSFAS contact center is available from Monday to Friday between 08:30 and 17:00.
Their virtual contact center is also available to assist you through the following channels:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: National Student Financial Aid Scheme
- Twitter: @myNSFAS
- Instagram: @myNSFAS
Account, balance, and payment contact details
For queries regarding NSFAS account, payments, and balances:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vuvuzela Fraud & Corruption hotline
To submit information on fraud or corruption identified or witnessed:
- Tel No.: 0860 247 653
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax2Email: 086 726 1681
- SMS Call Back Number: 30916
General, student, and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
For general, student and NSFAS Wallet enquiries
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For University and TVET College documents
Private Bag X4, Plumstead 7801, South Africa
For NSFAS Wallet documents;
Private Bag X6, Plumstead 7801, South Africa
4 Christiaan Barnard Street, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000
For the submission of legal documentation for the attention of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme
NSFAS Legal documentation not submitted and logged through this dedicated mailbox will be deemed invalid and will not receive timeous attention.
NSFAS Media enquiries
For all media-related enquiries please contact:
- Tel No: 021 763 3200
- Email: email@example.com
Outreach and Community Event Invites
For all queries regarding outreach and community event invites the following NSFAS contact details are available:
- Tel No.: 021 763 3200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
University-specific NSFAS contact details
If you want to contact your university specifically on the National Student Financial Aid Scheme, here are the contact details below.
Unisa Nsfas contact details
Unisa is one of the colleges in Durban with NSFAS. Contact the Directorate of Student Funding at DSF-NSFAS@unisa.ac.za or 012 441 5612 regarding NSFAS funding at the University of South Africa (UNISA). Read more on Unisa contact Details.
UJ Nsfas contact details
NSFAS has appointed the University of Johannesburg (UJ) to administer funds on its behalf. You can contact UJ via email@example.com or its campuses below;
- Bunting Road Campus (APB): 011 559 1250/1173/1193/1594/1552; A 24 red.
- Doornfontein Campus (DFC): 011 559 6195/6412/6063 – 185, Admin Block.
- Kingsway Campus (APK): 011 559 3768/3575/2965/3906/4035/ E ring 133.
- Soweto Campus (SWC): 011 559 5507/5508/5702 – rooms 109 & 111.
Wits Nsfas contact details
Ms. Nonkululeko Mavimbela (Student Liaison Officer): 27 11 717 1083.
Ms. Rendani Motsharine (Student Liaison Officer): 011 717 1084.
Mrs. Portia Simelane (Supervisor): 27 11 717 1072.